I notice that CV1800B has i8051 core inside.
Is there any details about memory mapping from i8051 view and any samples?
really? Where did you find that?
From the spec (info, memory mapping region and registers).
Configuration of the subsystem:
The 8051 microprocessor has the following features:
- Supports standard 8051 instruction set
- Frequency range of 25MHz ~ 300 MHz
- Debugging functions: single-step execution / jump2pc / snapshot PSW, DPTR, PC
- Supports 32-bit data access
- Reset vector can be configured to system AHB SRAM/ DRAM/ SPINOR
- Supports WFI (Clock gating)
- Supports code banking (maximum 64x64 KB)
- Provides 8KB of AHB SRAM space, which can be used by 8051 as instructionTCM or temporary storage for data
- Provides 2 sets of 32-bit counters for timing and counting functions, whichcan be used by applications to implement timing and counting, or bytheoperating system to implement system clocks.
- Provides 1 set of WDT for system interrupt or reset signal after a certainperiod of time in case of system exception.
- Provides 1 set of external SPINOR control.
- Provides interrupt controller for managing interrupt sources.
- Provides 2 sets of Mailbox for communication between ACPUand8051.
- Provides 1 set of I2C.
- Provides 1 set of UART.
But the description is incomplete and missing some details.