Milk-V Jupiter: RISC-V PC for Everyone

Thanks to a reply to my general post I found this category as it is not listed on front yet?Will try MANJARO as I have used it on the pine64 pinebook and pinephone.

1 Like

W/O wifi version please
In my country, I canā€™t use wifi without TELEC certificate.
Most simple solution of is use device without wifi module, therefore I want version wo wifi

1 Like

Bit the bullet and bought one, it should be fun to play with until the Oasis finally comes out.

I was kinda surprised to see the M1 16GB was sold out, so I got what seems to have been the last K1 8GB, seems this was more popular than I assumed it would be

1 Like

Have people started receiving their pre orders yet?
It says on Arace " Delivery within 30 days after placing the order" so it should have started delivering right?

1 Like

Hey, thereā€™s no update yet, but my order isnā€™t 30 days yet; just 3 days left.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the other thing, the wording is kind of weird, it says delivery within 30 days, but Iā€™m sure they probably mean the order will be shipped with 30 days?

3 Likes

Well good news bad news for me.
Arace just reached out to me to say they canā€™t ship my Jupiter via DHL to Australia, Iā€™m not super sure what the reason is, but the refunded the extra shipping cost.
They did confirm they are shipping my Jupiter tomorrow with 4PX.

So while Iā€™m excited my board will be on its way, Iā€™m a little bummed it couldnā€™t be shipped with DHL.

Since I donā€™t know what the reason for them not being able to ship this order via DHL , Iā€™m not sure if they canā€™t ship via DHL to Australia in general, or if it was just this specific package, I would recommend any fellow Australianā€™s looking at using the DHL option check with Arace before placing the order.

Either way, looking forward to getting my hands on this thing in the somewhat near future!

3 Likes

Mine is shipped by 4PX as well.

3 Likes

Iā€™m kinda confused. I ordered mine in July 4th, and the only update Iā€™ve ever got was an order confirmation. Have all of you already gotten delivery info and/or already received it?

1 Like

I have got the tracking number.

1 Like

I got a tracking number today, hopefully it should be here next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4PX also for me but takes over a month to reach me

1 Like

Did you choose DHL when you ordered?

I did choose and pay extra for DHL, but it was changed to 4PX at time of shipping

1 Like

A quick search on 4PX returns that ā€œ4PX is a logistics and shipping company that moves packages globally. They use a range of carriers such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS & local postal services based on factors like destination, weight, delivery speed and customer preference.ā€

1 Like

No DHL option for me

1 Like

Ordered delivery via FedEx. I ordered the M1 16 GB version. Maybe that version needs a bit more time?

1 Like

Yeah possibly, I got the K1 8GB, which was definitely in less demand then the M1 version :sweat_smile:

Either way though, that ā€œDelivery within 30 days of placing orderā€ seems to have just not been true for anyone, which is kind of a bummer

1 Like

what are the SSD screws that this uses?